you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Yes for Marriage Blog is Born

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Please visit this new blog hosted by my friend, Kayla (in California), and me (in Arizona). We are both posting things that concern the Marriage Propositions (8-CA, 102-AZ, and 2-FL) and that we feel are important. Please give us a click!

http://yesformarriage.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added this link to my blog...just wanted to let you know, thanks for your work! This too is something I feel very strongly about and am telling everyone!

The Higgins Family said...

Thanks for stopping our blog, too. :) My husband is Trenton's cousin. We're also really good friends with the Highams. Just a couple connections. ;)