you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Yet another waste of your time....

Thursday, October 9, 2008


But if any of you have spent time in the same room with me and something that's tangled, crooked, or out of order, you know why I had to do this. I am obsessive-compulsive about everything except when it comes to cleaning my house... I'm passive-agressive in that arena. You win some, you lose some. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha yes let me tell you what a small ward....world (ha ha) it is. Cara and Jeff were in our old ward in Chandler before we moved here. We served in YW together shortly before they moved....and about Goodman and Partridge....that's my doctor! :) Brother Goodman was also in our old ward in Chandler and his son was our home teacher. His son's wife's sister was a Laurel in our YW. ha ha I love it. And I will definitely look into the job there. I know Maggie because her husband Ben and Brenden are in the Civil Engineering program together at ASU and study together occasionally. We all met up for dinner one night and I just loved Maggie - she is so sweet. And Cara did tell me that her sister was in the ward but I never was sure exactly who she was since I had never met her. You are the best - thanks for the job reference!! :)

Clarissa B. said...

Hey! So I have to share a really cute story of Megan with you. On Sunday I was dismissing the classes in Primary and when I got to hers, (I guess on Sunday I looked especially pregnant, cause she could tell) She looked at my belly and said, "Are you pregnant?" I smiled and responded, "Yes I am!" She then put her hand on my belly and said, "So there's a baby in here?" I smiled again and said, "Yep there sure is! Its a baby girl." She then looked at my very sternly and said, "ARE YOU MARRIED?!" It was so adorable! I couldn't help but laugh and say "Yes I am!" She then smiled and said, "GOOD!" and walked away. It was SO- SO cute!