you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

The Divine Institution of Marriage

Thursday, August 21, 2008


Hi all- This is one of my favorite "call to action" quotes,

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Edmund Burke

With that in mind, my friend Anna sent me this email and I loved it, so I thought I'd pass it along:
I found this article very informative and comforting in the midst of all that this world throws at us. It is very well written and helps me understand how crucial it is that we do what we can to support the sanctity of marriage between man and woman. I am grateful for our leaders and their great ability to express the will of the Lord.
Thought I would pass it on.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary! My husband and I just had our tenth on Monday.

I really love your quote by Edmund Burke - I have heard similar quotes before but I like the specific wording of this one. I'm going to add it to my list of quotes.

Ben and Maggie said...

I love this! I copied you and posted it on my blog too! Great idea!