you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Silly Kids

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My kids are pretty funny. This morning they were playing speed racer. Here's a video:





Megan has a newly discovered trick:





Matthew is totally in to Transformers. If you call them Transformers, however, he will say, "no, wohbot cahw" (robot car) and instead of his toys' names being Mega Tron and Optimus Prime, they are "Magic Tron" and "Awesomest Crime"












3 comments:

Kristen said...

Incredably adorable, as usual. Loved the singing. Love, Grandma S.

page family said...

Cute kids, of course. C & J loved seeing their cousins in action! More, more, more...when I figure out how to get video on, I will post some!
Give 'em big kisses and hugs for us!

Court said...

I am on the grocery game.com. It is like 18 bucks for three stores and 8 weeks. The site does all the work and tells me when to use coupons on top of sales for the largest discount. As you can see it definately pays for itself. You pick the stores and as many as you want, I think up to four. Which for me is more than enough living in Idaho Falls. I do Smiths, Albertsons and Walgreens. They offer a 4 week free trial offer.