you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

SHE GOT IN!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008


It's pretty difficult to get in to the Benjamin Franklin Charter School by us. Aaron and I called and got on the kindergarten list in January- We were probably the 5th people that got through once the lines were opened up. I called a month ago and they said that the kindergarten classes were completely filled up, but this morning they called and said that a space opened up and Megan is in! YAY!! I'm so excited for this! Megan and I were jumping around and squeeling after I hung up the phone. Kindergarten is actually K and 1st grade curriculums in one year, so 1st grade is actually 2nd grade curriculum and so forth. Megan loves to learn and I think she'll do great if she can stay focused. Here is the BFCS website in case you're interested: http://benjaminfranklincharterschool.com/index.htm

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay for Megan. I am really happy to hear this. Having worked in regular public schools, I am really concerned about the educational fate of my smart, talented and very good grandchildren. This is very good news indeed!