you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

A fun family weekend!

Monday, July 21, 2008

On Friday I got to meet my 2 month old niece, Eve Elisabeth Harward. I couldn't get over how cute she is! My brother Rob, his wife Renee, and their precious Eve stopped by our house "on their way" to UT from LA and stayed until about 3 am this morning. Since we were all going to be together, my mom and dad came down from UT to join the fun(Dad hadn't met Eve either).
It was a fun mini family reunion. On Saturday we went to our ward talent show in the park and displayed a few of our "talents" such as keeping a straight face as you stuff it with banana set to music(Steph, Mom, and Rob), recite cute poems(Meg), and sing a duet while Ukulele-ing (Aaron and Steph). It was lots of fun. The rest of the weekend was filled with church, guitar hero, and various other games enjoyed by all.
Thanks for coming, guys! Come back any time! We love you!