you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

The craziness never ends at the Shumway house.....

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The other day I went in to see how the kids were doing in Megan's room and Matthew was walking out carrying Megan's ballet bar and wearing this: It's amazing the mass quantities of juicy blackmail material you rack up before the age of 4.....

The other day Megan asked, "Mom, what's an overlord?" he he he (It's from a silly song we like called Chiron Beta Prime by Jonathan Coulton) I said, "It's a person who makes you do things whether you want to or not." She thought a bit about that and she said, "s0, you're my overlord!" What a stinker.
Today I was getting the butter out of the fridge and Megan saw me and asked, "Can I have some butter?" I told her she couldn't have just plain butter, she had to have it ON something. She thought for a minute and asked, "May I have a buttered.... buttered... buttered plate?" Funny.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

But I was hoping he would join the American Ballet Theatre, not Les Ballets Trockadero!

Lisa said...

That is sooooo funny! My son is always putting on my daughter's tinkerbell high heels and carrying around one of her purses! Yep...lots of black mail pics! Kids are the best!

taylors said...

And my husband freaks out when my son puts on jewelry and my shoes!

Brandis said...

It's so refreshing to see somebody else's little boy all decked out in ballet clothes. Has he ever put on Megan's underwear? I'm glad that Cole & Ashtyn play nicely together but I keep telling Cole that I draw the line at underwear.

Clarissa B. said...

hey stephanie! cute blog!