you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Where I do yoga...

Monday, July 16, 2012

Where I do yoga Monday mornings. The sound of the birds singing and the waves rolling and the feel of the gentle breeze is good for the soul. Ahhhh relaaaaaax....  Right after we started yoga this morning a sail boat went by and I wanted to stop and take a picture but I didn't want to break the zen mode. Our instructor is a white lady named Trudi.  She's probably about 60 and has gray dread locks all the way down to her ankles.  She's pretty amazing at helping guide your mind to a peaceful place.
 

0 comments: