you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

TWEETY

Wednesday, November 17, 2010


Every so often I will tweet something funny or interesting my kids have said.... and even less often I will deem it worthy to share with the blogiverse.  When that happens I'll just title the post TWEETY and then copy and paste the tweet into the post.  Here's the first.  It happened this morning while I was dishing out Rhodes cinnimon rolls I'd just baked for the kids' breakfast:


TWEET:
MEG: where did you get that? ME: #Walmart MEG: you can get EVERYTHING at Walmart. Except dolphins. MATT: and Spaceships. (Yup. pretty much.)



0 comments: