you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

PARIS!! Je t'adore!

Monday, November 15, 2010

I know... how the heck do I have the time, right?  Well, I don't.  I just thought I'd show you what cool and FREE photo editing I've got. it's called GIMP.  Look it up on the internet and download it for free.  Pretty cool stuff.  This was actually a picture I took of myself a month ago at the top of Camelback mountain super-imposed on a random picture I found of a guy taking a picture of himself at the top of the Eiffel Tower...  I'm SUPER imposing.  lol.  I know, I am a loser. AND hiking all alone. Come on, people! You need to hike with me!  Let me know if you're interested in hiking on Saturday mornings and I'll let you know the deets. ok. gnight y'all.

2 comments:

Court said...

When I first saw the photo jealousy totally set in, haha! How fun is that? I'm going to have to head over and try this site out.
Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Reese said...

YAY! Checking out GIMP - awesome :) I'll go hiking when soccer season is over :)