you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

HAIKU WEDNESDAY!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010


Today's theme: Exercise

This morning we left the basketball court lights off during our workout..... I remarked how weird it was to wake up to exercise so early that you can still see the stars when you start.

Five in the morning
Star gazing, sweat in my eyes
Orions weight belt



Link up, yo!  I changed the linky dink since some people don't have a blog to which they can link. You can just fill in your haiku if you don't have a blog. Otherwise, the rules remain the same. You have until midnight tonight to write your exercise haiku. woot woot!
ADDED NOTE!! When you post, put two spaces then a slash and two spaces again between lines.  so.... Huffy Puffy Me / Wheezing while I push and pull / Back of Parking Lot

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't exercise,
Even though I know I should.
Whatev, eff that shiz.