you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Catching up in a paragraph

Sunday, September 12, 2010


I haven't posted since September 1st?!?!  hoy! ok, real quick- Aaron is cast in Copperstar productions' The Sound of Music as Captain Von Trapp and I am cast as Sister Sophia and Maria's understudy. Megan is in the preshow show choir, and Matthew starts soccer on Wednesday. I went hiking on Labor day at Telegraph Pass and yesterday (saturday the 11th) at Camelback.  Loved both hikes! Matthew got his head cracked open last night with a metal baseball bat (accident) and got a cat scan.  It freaked out the babysitter and the friend who did it.  Everything's ok, though. no worries. DONE!

1 comments:

Reese said...

Congrats on the parts! What a cool thing... you'll have to post details about the when/where