you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

The infamous sock monkey......

Tuesday, November 11, 2008




I made my first sock monkey last week for Jeremy Rains' first birthday.... There is a great step by step tutorial on how to make them here. Here's how it turned out:

Now Megan wants me to make her a pink one for her birthday :o) It took a while and my back hurt when it was done, but it was so cute and soft. It was worth it.

2 comments:

Court said...

I remember those. I always loved the one my dad had as a kido. Yours turned out so cute. I am going to have to make one for Porter. Thanks for the link.

Mama Keith said...

Hi! Love those sock monkeys!! Now I know what to make my girls for Christmas!! LOL