you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

BoxTops, please!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Megan just brought home the boxtops for education information and we are going to try and get as many as we can so our school can raise some money! If you don't have a child doing this, just send your box tops to me! Just think, all those box tops you're throwing away is like throwing moolah in the trash! Don't do it! If you need my address you can comment with your email address and I'll send you my address (If I know you already) If I don't know you, please help a school near you! Save your box tops up and give them to your neighbor with school age children or just drop them by a school in your area. You will have helped contribute to our future leaders' educations!


1 comments:

Aundrea said...

ty loves bringing his baggy full of box tops to school. it amazing the things kids get excited about. ;)