you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

ahhhhhh nostalgia

Thursday, September 11, 2008


We just got a new printer because ours went kaput. This new one is a printer plus a scanner, color copier, and everything else you could ever hope for- and before you ask, no, it doesn't have a bidet. Anyway, since we've never owned a scanner, we thought we'd have fun scanning old pictures- starting with the wedding 9 years ago. Man, were we cute, or what?



The Wedding Announcement




Here we go!!!



I like the next two. how sweet are these?

This is one of Aaron's favorites :o)



AHHH!! And on our wedding day!!!

More photoshop fun



Us and our parents- however cute it might be, it was kind of weird posing for that one.... dot dot dot....



This is MY favorite one. What a hunk!



Ahhhhh

Harward Family (minus two siblings and their families) with both sets of grandparents. Grandpa Woolley married us.

Shumway Family with Grandpa Shumway- All four grandparents were there, but three left before this was taken - poor grandpa didn't have a choice since he needed a ride (August in AZ gets REALLY hot)


The wedding crowd



My Maid of Honor and Me

(Sorry I didn't get your permission to post this Courtney, but you look cute so don't get mad :o)



Next are pics from the reception :o)

The happy dancing couple
This is my favorite from the reception. Aaron is dancing to "Macho Man" before he takes the garter off of my leg. I love the expression on his face and the fact that the shadow unedhim makes him look like he's wearing hammer pants ha ha

Har har har- this is so cute! My nephew, Kenyon (our ring bearer), and Aaron pretending to be a puppet and puppeteer at the reception. Is lattice still in? Was it even in when we got married?

McKenzie (my niece, the flower girl) and Kenyon having fun. What cute kids!

That's a wrap!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the pictures. I have to say my favorite is too Aaron dancing.

Court said...

Oh my goodness, has it been 9 years? What a beautiful day that was! You looked amazing and he was giddiy as a school boy. Congratulations on 9 years!
It's funy the little things we remember from special days. A couple from your wedding day include: us getting our hair done by Tami, standing in the waiting room of the Temple talking with you and Aaron (I think just before you walked outside right after the sealing), the luncheon at Aaron's parents home and seeing the two of you so giddy in love.
Thanks for letting me be part of your wonderful day! It was a blast and DANG I was skinny and tan!!!

Peay Family said...

I can't believe it has been nine years. We are the same age and I swear we're not old enough to have been married nine years!! That is just crazy!

Kristen said...

I loved seeing these pictures again. When we're all involved in big events like this, we are so busy that it is hard to even remember some of these moments, it becomes such a blur. Thanks for posting these great photos.

Heather said...

So cute! I remember going to your reception. Has it really been 9 years? Wow! Those are great pictures :)

Aundrea said...

You 2 are adorable! I can't believe that much time has gone by.

I noticed Ford studios took your pics. They took mine, too. They went out of business awhile ago and was wondering if you know how to get ahold of them by chance. I have all of these little tiny prints that I can't do anything with. Let me know if you have their contact info.

Congrats on 9 big ones!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics! I've never seen your wedding phots it was fun to see how you were way back then! Glad I finally found your blog too!
-Anna Gregg