you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

The interview

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Soooo... I thought I'd let you all know how the interview went! Wouldn't YOU like to know. It went great! We don't know yet if Aaron has been accepted, but we should know by the end of March. Bleh. Sunday I asked Aaron "Did you just have your interview last Monday??" I couldn't believe that it had not even been a week! The end of March will not come soon enough! What? is it the 4th today? Oh man, this is gonna be a long month.....

Two interesting things that happened:

  • Dr. Woods, my family's dentist growing up, was one of Aaron's interviewers- My sister worked for him for a while when she wanted to get Hygienist experience. Great man.
  • One of the guys Aaron volunteers with (a student at ASDOH) was in the hall outside the interview and said that when Aaron left the room, the interviewing student turned to Dr. Woods and said "I liked him."

0 comments: