you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

haircuts- PICTURES ADDED

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

(For the current haircut, see these pics)


Megan and I both got cute short haircuts from my friend Julie Thompson. It's a wedge cut of sorts and I can do my hair foofy, straight, or curly and it looks great. love it. I dont ever want my hair long again. I stuck with growing my hair out because Aaron likes long hair. I've found that I am so much happier in general with short hair. Isn't that weird? It's like long hair depresses me. weird. I think it's all self image reflected in my mood. I just look yuck with longer hair (It really wasn't even that long). Sorry Aaron! I still love you!

10 comments:

Jeni Everett said...

I think short hair makes you feel even more sassy! I have short hair again too and I love it. I bet it's so cute. I would love to see it so post quick!!

Melissa Braegger said...

Stephanie I completly understand. I cut like six inches of my hair recently and it was so liberating. Happy Belated Birthday:)

Brandis said...

I still can't decide what to do with mine. I've been debating cutting it off short again but it's so long right now and it's kind of fun. That and I'm too cheap to go pay for a haircut. Sad, huh? :)

♥ Natalie said...

It sounds like a lot of women feel the same way: we like short hair but feel pressured to keep it longer for men and because of society. I think I'm chopping mine off soon - thanks for this post!! It helped me to remember it's about each of us and how we feel, not pleasing others. Now let's just wait and see if I will be willing to pull out the ol' pocket book for a new do! ha. Hey, I sent you a not before... not sure if you got it or not. We set our blog to private but would like to invite you. Email me at lafamilia5@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks, Natalie Evans

Peay Family said...

I am excited to see a picture. I hope you post one soon! I have to agree with you about short hair. Life is just more fun the shorter and blonder my hair is!!

rachel said...

This is rachel --from church.
I found your blog through Jen Wilson. I love your new haircut!! and Megan is a doll. I hope we can become better friends. Here is my blog address http://morrismafia-rachel.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!

Court said...

I love your hair!!!! Super cute

Aundrea said...

You're hair is way too cute! you look gorgeous!!

Sera Lucia said...

Cute hair sister! Your look ahbsolutely fahntahbulous. ;)

page family said...

I love the hair cut! I don't know when you added these pics, but somehow I missed them and the others of Matthew's haircut and the pink bike! Anyway, love everything! Aren't you thrifty with the pink bike for megan!

Miss you guys!