you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

N8 Statement!

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

It's been SO LONG between posts!  Sorry, friends! I took on the challenge my company gave me to do 30 Facebook lives in 30 days.  The "live" I did yesterday was about positive self-talk. 


Here is a TED talk about self esteem:
The skill of self confidence | Dr. Ivan Joseph https://youtu.be/w-HYZv6HzAs


WATCH IT!  Inhale it!  Devour it! Make it become part of you!
Here is the PDF I mentioned about making your own N8 statement. I put instructions in it so it really needs no intro. 

Make your life what you want it to be!





0 comments: