you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Toucari Bay Snorkeling

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Well, Matte Beare's brother came into town this week and since I'm the adventure seeker in the group, they asked me to show him the Dominica ropes.  Here's our Toucari Bay trip.. not that exciting of a day, but here are pics anyway ;)







 BRAIN CORAL

Blue Headed Wrasse

Blue Tang

Sea Fan








Squidies! They change color and you never see a group of them, you see a line.  They are so cool and sometimes kind of playful.

Sand Dollar

0 comments: