you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Coupon for Into The Woods

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hey y'all!  I've got a coupon for into the woods for $10 cash at the door tickets instead of the normal $15- Email me if you want one to print- for some reason it cant be posted here.  strange. stephanie.shumway@gmail.com
This is the last weekend!  Come and see it! 
Thursday 7:30
Friday 7:30
Saturday 2:00 & 7:30
At Higley Center for the Performing Arts

1 comments:

Amelia Poll said...

Into the Woods is one of my favorite shows of all time. And Little Red is my dream part! I'm sure you guys rocked it. I wish we were around to see it! How fun for you to be doing all these shows :)