you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

ketchup

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm sitting here sipping my hot water with lemon and honey (surprisingly soothing) and a corn bag on my throat thinking that I really need to catch up (ketchup) since it's december and the last time you heard from me was mid november... I'm catching up on a ton of homework that I delayed doing since I was oober busy this sememster (so now I'm double oober busy-that's fun to say)! Aaron and I are part of Copperstar Carolers- so if you need awesome dressed up carolers to come entertain at a party, let us know.  We are having a lot of fun with that.  I am SUPPOSED to be auditioning for my vocal music scholarship tomorrow at CGCC but I'm going to have to delay it once more because I'm as sick as a dog. welll... not really anymore, but my voice hasn't healed yet so I can sing maybe three notes.  Matthew's kindergarten concert was tonight and he was SO cute up there and was so proud and beaming.  Anywho, that's a quick catch up. I've got more to say but no time to say it- I'll do another ketchup soon.  Here is something cute my mom sent me today in email and I thought y'all would appreciate it.
STREAMLINE YOUR HOLIDAY DECORATING:
Talk to y'all soon! Keep the holidays real!  Oh, BTW, I cooked a thanksgiving meal for the family tonight (we bought a turkey after the fact and I cooked it up with homemade from scratch mashed potatoes, stuffings, and gravy. SOOO good!  I haven't had homemade stuffing since I lived at home. it was amazing.  I better pace myself on that cause as Scott Pilgram would say... "bread makes you FAT?!?!"  mmm love it.

1 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Ok, honestly I want to do that to my Christmas lights next year. You know... showcase my laziness for all to see. Also, I love Scott Pilgrim vs. the world.