you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

12 K's of Christmas

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

As you know (if you've been reading) Aaron and I have been Caroling this season with the Copperstar Carolers.  This last Saturday 9 of us caroled at the 6k marker at Gilbert's 12 K's of Christmas race.  It was fun even though I almost fainted a few times- we had to sing from 9:45-11:30 in the full 80weather with our Dickens Caroling garb on.  I saw friends Jen, Adria, and Erin before the race started and got a picture taken with them
Fun Stuff!

Ha ha!  Jess Leonard saw this post and it turns out she was the photographer for the whole event!  Here are some of her pics.....




OM Gundersnatch I look funky!  Oh well.  It was a fun day- besides almost fainting in my getup..

4 comments:

Lori Thompson said...

Did you run it that? :) Great to see old friends!!

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

Omgosh... that was you!! lol... to funny... I was the photographer for the event.... =) I wish I had had a chance to introduce myself.... in person.. lol..... you guys did great by the way... and I got some fabulous pics of your group over on my FB business page... lol...

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=486950543253&set=a.486720958253.268892.312639423253

Stephanie Shumway said...

Oh sweet! That is hilarious! I'm gonna post your pics up here if that's ok?!?