you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Georgia on my mind.....

Wednesday, January 20, 2010


WE ARE MOVING TO GEORGIA! Crazy? yup! We are thinking that we'll be there by March. Aaron got a job with Guillemot Corp in Alpharetta, GA.

There is so much I want to do and so little time to do it in- I have to pack up everything and clean my house, but I also want to spend all this time with family and friends I won't see for a while!! (And visit stores and restaurants they don't have in GA)
If I don't get a chance to see you before we leave please keep in touch on facebook and keep checking the old blog for pictures of the new scene and all the greeeen!!!

4 comments:

Paul and Celeste said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear about all your new adventures! I've heard Georgia is beautiful.

Unknown said...

We are going to miss you so much. I hope you get back here often. We love you guys and are thankful for the friendship that you give us and the fun people you are!

Sandra said...

Here's to great new adventures!

Sera Lucia said...

Stock up on your tortillas!!! I am so excited for you guys! Here's to the last Harward out of Arizona, amazing.