you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

My Big Girl

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Megan got her 1st grade school pictures back this week.... I am appalled at how fast children grown up. I remember 1st grade! That means she's gonna remember how crazy I am- I thought I could change before she'd remember. oh well.
Here she is!


Ha ha! She is so funny! They said smile and she smiled with her whole face! :o) I love her- what a cute girl! She's grown up so much in the last year! Here was her kindergarten pic:

And you peeps with little kids who think elementary school is so far off- this next pic seems like just yesterday:

Ok, I'm going to stop adding to this post. it's making me sad. I love my baby girl!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw we love Megan. She is so cute. And her most picture is freaking me out! She looks ten! She's growing too fast! What a beauty!

Kristen said...

She is beautiful at every stage of her life. I love that girl soooo much!

peachytiffers said...

So cute!! Time really does fly! She's grown up so much in just one year.

Brandis said...

Yeah, it's pretty much sickening how grown up they get between kindergarten & 1st grade! She is such a doll!