you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Halloween Fun

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Okey Dokey Artichokey... Here is an update of what's been happening in the last little while including Halloween:

I failed to mention earlier that Aaron has officially applied for dental school. I had the honor of entering his course work class by class into the ASDEA(?) website for him.... what fun!

I've been hired by my next door neighbor to make some bows for her 3 daughters. We went to the ribbon store with the outfits she wants the bows for and picked out ribbons for each of them. It was fun. I'll be making a lot of them today at Alex and Julie's (a.k.a. Rod and Norma's) house when we (Anna, Julie, Terry) get together to make bows for our girlies.

For halloween we went to our ward's trunk or treat and I worked a booth for YW. My booth was the classic bean bag toss into the pumpkin cutout. Matthew slept for 5/6 of the night and I finally had to wake him up so he could participate in at least a few of the festivities. He has been asking for "Camdy" every 5 minutes ever since because he knows we have some somewhere... bleh. The wings I made for angel Megan turned out to be very hardy, withstanding the unending race through the parking lot with all of the other costumed kids. They had a ball and nothing was ruined. phew! Aaron was a "Bad Dentist" for halloween complete with scrubs, a carpenter's drill, and a monkey wrench. Both Matthew and I were farmers with overalls, bandanas and cowboys hats. Our camera quit working in the middle of the festivities, so I had my friend take some family pictures of us in costumes which I will post on here as soon as I get her to email them to me.

Here are the kiddos and dad:



7 comments:

Court said...

Your little ones look darling. Remind me when I have a cavity not to call Aaron! hehehe Good luck on getting into dental school. Hope you don't have to move too far from home.

Jeni Everett said...

Stephanie,
It was so good to hear from you. Your kids are so darling. Your little girl looks just like you! Looks like everyone had a super time on Halloween.
Keep in touch,
Jeni

Aundrea said...

Hey Steph,
Great job on Megan's costume, she looked beautiful. Plus, she looks just like her mommy. Beautiful family!! It's so fun seeing your family grow. Keep in touch!
Luv,
Aundrea

Melissa Braegger said...

Stephanie it was great to hear from you- Your family is adorable and I love that picture of your little boy passes out on the floor-I hope that your husband gets into dental school, the wait stinks but it all pays off in the end. Keep in touch,
Melissa

Peay Family said...

Cute Halloween pics. I can empathize with your having to help get Aaron's dental school application ready. I just finished composing Sam's statement of purpose for his graduate school applications. What fun!!?!

Stephanie Shumway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandis said...

I love the pic of matthew asleep on the floor. can't say that I miss those floors... :)